Saturday, April 25, 2009

Time to go

Well the time is finally here.  Leave out of cookeville in just over 8 hours. Just want to say thanks to everyone for all their support. Thanks to my mom for once again helping us make some last minute gear changes and creating new bags for us. To all my friends at Bud and my customers I am looking forward to comming back and sharing all the stories with you guys. I hope that everyone has a great summer and keep checking back here we will have it updated as much as possible. Its going to be an amazing trip! 

                                                           Bojangles(Mark)

The mountains are calling and I must go. 
John Muir

Last minute things... Apprehension sucks. I want to leave. I will miss everyone but at least when I get back I will have new things to say. I hope lol I can't wait. See all of you when I get back. I will ask how often you checked this so check it... please.

                                                                 Curly(Aaron)

How glorious a greeting the sun gives the mountains! 
John Muir

No comments:

Post a Comment